Robotics Process Automation (RPA) Developer
In response to a strong market demand, we are currently looking for recruiting RPA Consultants, with creative minds, to own the deployment of this emerging new technology. The role requires perfect business acumen, excellent analytical skills and strong programming skills that will help organizations in identifying automation opportunities and deliver financial benefits
In your role as an RPA developer, you will have the opportunity to:
- Participate in Identification, Assessment and Validation of RPA processes.
- Participate in Preparation of Process documentation and RPA solution design documentation.
- Support RPA Consultants in collecting local business requirements, cooperation with process SME on client side.
- Deliver RPA solutions based on the tools and technologies in scope.
- Support other team members to complete projects on schedule and adherence to engineering processes such as code reviews, source control, unit testing, use case analysis, defect management and any other best practices.
- Provide support and guidance to the clients’ technical questions and be responsible for resolving their issues based on defined and agreed SLAs.
Key Technical Requirements:
- 3+ years overall experience, with 1+ year working on automation or RPA fields in similar position.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, engineering or other appropriate academic majors
- Experience with RPA Tools (Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, UIPath)
- Proven advanced programming skills as (C#, Java, html, CSS, VB, .NET, SQL Web Services)
- Proven Scripting languages Skills (e.g., python, perl, powershell, bash, vbs, etc.)
- organized, flexible and able to manage multiple tasks
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Lean Six Sigma and/or Process Excellence methodologies will be an advantage.
- Fluency in English. Any additional languages will be an advantage.
|Job Category||RPA, Software|