The Business Analyst works with the business and technical delivery teams. He oversees collecting and documenting the business and functional requirement. He validates the requirement documents with the customer and get his approval on it. Understands business and ensures the integration between business functionalities required and the provided solution. Identifying areas that need improving or updating in the provided solution. Support UAT for the delivered systems.
- Assisting with the business case creation and support the presales activities for potential customers.
- Requirements elicitation, analysis and simplifying it to drive the design of the solution.
- Review of test cases, process change requests
- Manage a project’s scope, acceptance, and deployment.
- Document any identified required changes, and communicate them to the relevant parties/colleagues.
- Work with external stakeholders to understand and investigate feedback and changes of the service/function/product provided;
- Consider the opportunities and potential risks attached to the suggestions made.
- Evaluate the impact of the changes made
- Support Customer training in how to use the new systems.
- Performs feasibility analysis, scopes projects, and negotiate on product functionalities.
- Creates detailed Business Requirement Document (BRD) and translate it into functional specifications.
- Participates in Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Functionality Testing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts and the software development life-cycle SDLC.
- Excellent communication and Presentation skills
- Project management relevant experience is a plus
- 3+ experience in working as a Functional or Business Analyst
- Mastering MSOffice (Advanced), Visio, and MS Project
- Customer interfacing experience – project oversight, customer presentation.
- Flexibility and adaptability to business changes
- Database knowledge is a plus as well modeling techniques and methods.